- HEALTH & SAFETY COMMITMENT -
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority. Given the current circumstances with COVID- 19 we
understand the possible concerns many travelers may have at this time, and feel a moral obligation and
duty of care to all our guests to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across the property.
We wish to offer full transparency in communicating the measures we are adopting and which have been
developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO).
Please find details of our health and safety protocols below
In compliance with the new Covid decree and health and safety measures, as of 6 August 2021, we wish to inform all guests (aged 12 years and over) staying at Gocce di Capri and who will use the following services: Restaurant, Cafe/Bar and Swimming Pool, that it is mandatory to provide one of the following documents on arrival:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION (1 or 2 DOSES) : Covid-19 Green Pass, proving the inoculation of one or both Sars-CoV-2 vaccine doses (valid for 9 months);
- RECOVERING FROM COVID: Sars-CoV-2 end of illness certification, in the 6 months prior to arrival at the hotel;
- NON-VACCINATED GUESTS: A rapid molecular or antigen test with a negative result for the Sars-CoV-2 virus. This test must be carried out within 48 hours of arrival at the hotel.
A copy of the aforementioned documentation MUST be provided in paper format at the time of check-in or by email prior to your arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
Before you arrive, you will receive information on our safety, arrival, parking and check in processes via your confirmation email. Should you wish to discuss this with a member of our team, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Our check-in process has been amended for swiftness and safety. Please note that you will be required to fill out a declaration form and that we are required to take a copy of your identification. In compliance with government protocol, the temperature, names and contact numbers of all guests residing at the hotel will have to be collected.
We are currently accepting contactless payment, with your credit card details taken on check-in. Your stay will be charged to this credit card at check-in.
For your comfort, you will find social distancing signs throughout the hotel as well as hand sanitiser dispensers. Please make ample use of these.
Each room and apartment has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival, with heightened cleaning measures and particular attention paid to high touch surfaces.
All glassware, crockery and cutlery have been washed in a high temperature then sterilised.
Our Café Bar, Blue Ink and Restaurant, Tonno & Campani are open and serving breakfast (daily), lunch and dinner. Dinner reservations at Tonno & Campani are essential and we recommend making arrangements with our Guest Services team prior to your stay to reserve a seat.
The following measures will be implemented across the Resorts’ café bar and restaurant:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers located at entrance to café and restaurant
- Reconfiguration of seating to maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests
- For the access of external suppliers, identify entry, transit and exit procedures, using
predefined methods, routes and timelines, in order to reduce the opportunities for contact
with hotel staff and guests
- Require that staff wear face masks when interacting with guests including taking orders and
- Offer in-room dining options with room service
The following measure will ensure the continued safe use of our pool and public areas across the resort:
- Regularly testing the pool water to ensure that water meets the safety standards and acceptable chlorine levels
- Seating, sunbeds and outdoor furniture – frequently clean all equipment with a disinfecting solution containing at least 70% alcohol
- Frequently cleaning the areas around the pool, such as the changing rooms, showers, and toilets
We wish to assure you that the highest standards are being adhered to by our team.
All staff, third party visitors and contractors to the hotel are required to have their temperaturetaken on a daily basis, and are not permitted to attend work in the event that they are unwell.
All staff are also kept up to date with training protocols in line with government regulations.
Dedicated workstations have been assigned and are frequently cleaned and sanitised.
Social distancing is also practised and staff members are not permitted to congregate in common areas.